你的业务, 组织, 或信任 can support educational goals of 威尼斯安卓版 students. You can choose to support our scholarship programs by either establishing a new scholarship or giving to an existing one. Program giving is another way to support the quality learning at CCC.
请见你的会计, 财务顾问, or attorney about your individual financial goals prior to deciding how you would like to give to 威尼斯安卓版 scholarships and programs.
学生的需求差别很大. Support from generous donors provides financial support for tuition, 书, 费用, and living expenses thus improving the ability for students to focus on their development in their course work and program of choice. 奖学金 help improve quality of life, and we invite you to be a part of the College community as a champion of student success.
Did you know that over 1/3 of employees contribute to CCC scholarships and program funds? Employees have options on how they would like to give.
Since the CCC基金会's creation in 1993, donors have contributed to existing scholarships that service students from diverse backgrounds with multiple academic interests or vocational endeavors. If you would like to give to an existing scholarship, please review our 目前奖学金名单 .
The creation of scholarships affords students the opportunity to pursue meaningful endeavors that advance their learning and their careers. Financial support from private donors is an avenue to make a difference in the lives of students, as well as in our Coconino County communities.
Prepare to create your scholarship:
- Discuss your goals and funding source with your accountant, legal consultant, or 财务顾问
- Identify a program or population you wish to support
- Contact the CCC基金会办公室 to discuss your scholarship goals
- Develop the criteria for scholarship awards with the support of the Director of the CCC基金会
If you would like to establish a scholarship, please contact the CCC基金会办公室 .
Support the educational goals of students for years to come with an endowed scholarship. 基础知识:
- The corpus, or principle, can never be used for other purposes
- Endowed scholarship funds are supported and generated by interest each year
- Minimum financial commitment is $15,000.00
- Minimum commitment can be funded all at once, or over a three-year period (recipients begin receiving funds in the fourth year in the latter option)
- Awards are based on yearly investment return calculations
- Any type of asset can be used: cash, securities, land, and other property
- A 2% reinvestment fee will be calculated and assessed on all endowments every December 31st.
Help students achieve learning goals with an annually-funded scholarship. 基础知识:
- Annually funded scholarships are dependent on yearly contributions
- The minimum funding commitment is $1,000.00 /年
- Options are available to fund one or multiple scholarships
- 维持奖学金, 该组织, 业务, 或信任, will be committed to funding the scholarship annually
- A 5% administrative fee is associated with annually funded scholarships
项目 at 威尼斯安卓版 include academic and student support programs. Your gift will help programs acquire valuable equipment and supplies, as well as provide basic needs for students when emergencies strike. To learn more about the programs at CCC, please 查看CCC项目列表 .
There are many ways to give to support CCC students. 请与 CCC基金会办公室 欲知详情.
*Please make your check payable to the 威尼斯安卓版 基金会 and indicate which fund or program you wish to support, or you can make an online donation.